Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm on a plane

Sitting on a plane in the last row. My sinuses are making my head feel like my brain is too big for my skull.

I'm thinking about my future and thinking that me present is pretty much stuck so the next step needs to be something that leads somewhere.

At least my seat is by the window, we need to keep an eye on these silver linings.

I'm thinking about my present and the situations of people I know and I don't know how people continue to believe in god and love. I'm just saying....

I'm on a plane. I'm sitting in the last row. I'm going to be on this plane for at least 4 hours. For the second time in 50 hours, an infant is in front of me on a plane. On a plane.

Things is, I still prefer this to being in a room full of people I know with no one to talk to and nothing to say.

My brain feels like it's pushing out my skin. Springtime is for dizzy.



.

No comments: