Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boy-o Joy-o

People seem to be liking my story up at Wigleaf.

It is true that me and Theodore swallowed Pop Rocks and Pepsi Cola and now we are dead.


Kathy Fish gave me a shout-out on Facebook and I nearly fell on my face. Sometimes, my only verbal response to things is to go "gfrfable."



Also, returned home last night to find this in my mailbox.




It looks great. Subscribe HERE!

It's sooo affordable.



and also, when it rains, it pours, you know.

Noo 10!!! out now!!! includes my story, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you, but me and Theodore built a time machine." It also has prose by Bonnie ZoBell (I think her name should have an exclamation point, here we go:) Bonnie ZoBell!, Beth Thomas, Crispin Best, Kim Chinquee, Jen Gann, Karen Gentry, Rebecah Pulsifer, and Matt Bell. Also, has poetry and stuff. Go. Now.



Just got back from the Orange Alert Reading at the Whistler (having just read this week's NY Times magazine, I wonder what Jason will do if they get rid of the orange alerts). Jon Fullmer represented. Margaret Chapman blew the roof off. I played a "name that tune" trivia game. We cheated and I lost, but they still gave me a prize. I feel special.



Tomorrow Lindsay Hunter reads at the Hungry Brain. I am positive that is going to rock rock rock.





.

1 comment:

bl pawelek said...

Mary - I did read From the Hip - enjoyed it. Keep the words coming!

www.blpawelek.com