Saturday, June 27, 2009

wuzza wha?!

You know how sometimes an actor from a TV show will be on a late night talk show and they'll tell the host that they themselves do not actually watch TV and the host is all "But you're on a TV show! That's your job! You're ridiculous!"

I find that, more often than not lately, I've been getting really sick of words.

My tolerance is low.

Lazy writing don't float in my boat.

If I get bored, I stop reading.

I rarely finish reading something that I've started.
But when I do finish reading whatever I am happy about it.

Before, when I just finished books or stories that bored me or that I felt I had to work through, the last page left me feeling cheated and vengeful.

That's why I don't stand for shit.

No more miss nice m.lady

From now on I'm gonna be loud about it.

I'm an asshole.


**transition**


Come out to one of the shows on our reading TOUR!


Hypocrite, far right.


.

No comments: