Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pretty Paisley

I always feel like an asshole. Always.

I know I'm not always being an asshole, but I can't tell myself, oh, m.lady, you're not being an asshole, because that may be the one situation that I am actually being an asshole.

I always feel like I'm a jerk.

I usually have a lump in my throat. The kind you get when you're really upset and on the verge of tears. But I can never figure what exactly is upsetting me.

I finally started writing a story tonight. That's something I haven't done in a while.

...anyway...


Earlier today, Mrs.Bobo informed me that she is high class and in need of surroundings that reflected this fact. I obliged and bought her a paisley cozy dome....thing.




I'm watching MSNBC and thinking, maybe more people need to get in touch with how often they are assholes.


John McCain is an American Hero.
John McCain is a crazy cray cray crazy and realllly out of touch.
The two above statements are mutually exclusive.





.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So did Mrs. Bobo immediately jump in the paisley encasement
meowing something along the lines of "now, that's what I was talkin' about" or did you have to entice her into it with a little catnip rub?