Thursday, June 12, 2008

New look-whattya think?

I was going to spend this lovely morning away from work sending out some new fiction submissions, but instead I was engrossed in playing around on these Internets. I joined twitter and added some bells and whistles to the QUICKIES! page. (rss, ShareThis). And then, I got to looking at my own blog and thought, needs a makeover.

I like the layout, the only thing that bothers me is that I think the link bar on the right is too close to the post section, I liked it when all this stuff was compartmentalized, I will work on that some more.

I learn by trial and error and that's how I'm figuring this out.

Also, now I'm going to probably be late for work on a day when I have the morning off (meaning my start time is 3 hours later than usual).

more later.






.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

i love love love the new look!!