Saturday, May 03, 2008

no cigars

ah me, I was working on a 365 days photo project. The goal is to take one self-portrait a day for 365 days. Well, wouldn't you know, somewhere around day 280-something, I stopped, and forgot to start up again. Deary me, I feel like a tool.

It was an interesting project to attempt. Stretching my brain to find new ways of perceiving myself. But then, it became a task, and I didn't want to bring my camera with me and I didn't even want to look at my camera and there are only so many pictures that a person can take of their own feet.

Ah, but, whoo whoo!, I started a new blog, not to replace this one, to be a companion to it, I suppose. It is called "I draw robots" and I assume you know what to expect.

I got a rejection the other day for a story that had already been rejected by the same journal. They rejected me twice.

Even when I don't try, they say "no."

I think, for a while, I will focus on making paper flowers.





.

No comments: