Tuesday, April 01, 2008

ew.

So I was writing a story about Teddy Bears and I stopped because it was getting boring.

Then, a couple of days later, I was outside and I was just, you know, thinking, and the story jumped back into my brain and I had an a-ha moment.

One of the Teddy Bears gets a colonic.

So I go to The Internets to learn about colonics, cuz, what do I know about colonics? (Nothing, aside from the scene in LA Story).

So, there's a lot of information about colonics on The Internets.

There are videos on YouTube.

I told you, ew.

The story is one of my Theodore Huxtable stories.

I'm liking the writing of the story, now that I am informed about colonics.

But I don't know if I'll ever be able to read it out loud at any future Quickies!, which is where I read the Theodore Huxtable stories.

Maybe if I drink some whiskey before.

Yeah, with some whiskey.

I got a really nice rejection note today.

It was for a story about a vampire wedding....and Theodore Huxtable.

If you would like to publish a story about a vampire wedding and Theodore Huxtable, please contact me.

Or just a hug, I'll give you a hug.

But no colonics.

gross.






.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or do others find it darn near impossible to read the blue words against the grey ground? Maybe it's my computer.

m.lady said...

Dude, it says right at the top of the page that this blog looks like crap on Internet Explorer, which I'm guessing is why you're having trouble reading the blog. Try Firefox.