Tuesday, April 22, 2008

drawing strength

sooo....over there on the right it shows that I have some words online. Since those words were published, I have received nine billion rejection letters, some kind, some standard, some downright mean(!).

I don't know, I just want to share that rejection sucks and I'm thinking that people just don't want to read what I'm writing. Poop!

ahhh, I wish I was satisfied with just writing and not sending out, but I feel like I'm doing something when I'm sending work out, especially in a week like this week when every time I sit down to write I end up looking at dlisted.

(omigod omigod omigod, I just saw a commercial for "so you think you can dance!")

anyway, writing. is hard.

(note to dude on American Idol, when you dye your hair purple, don't grow a beard that is barf brown, it looks wierd....or maybe it's the dude...what? hang on, he's singing, I need to go barf...okay I'm back...oh jeezus! that American Idol dude's head is huuuuuuge! it's twice the size of Ryan Seacrest's head!)

so, last week, in my 365 days project, I did "daily routine" pics. I thought you, dear reader (hi Ed) would like to know how a rockstar lives.

learn:



sunday.


monday.


tuesday.


wednesday.


thursday.



friday. (cat medicine, not drugs, get thy mind out of gutter)


saturday.









.

No comments: