Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Being productive or procrastinating?

Tonight I:

Washed a sink-full of dishes.

Paid my bills. (still paying for the ears, friends, still paying for the ears)

Did some Quickies! emailing

Read an article about Barack Obama.

Sewed two placemats:


And I stood around thinking about a couple of stories that I've been meaning to sit down and write for a while.

I swear, it feels like there's a wall in my brain that won't let me sit down and write. Stories are developing in my brain, but when I sit down to write, I remember that I need to iron a skirt that I may want to wear tomorrow. And I need to pack a lunch. And Bob could use a cuddle. Or, gosh, isn't it nice to daydream? Or, hey!, a new episode of "Forensic Files" is on!

I am not a writer. I am a slacker. The end.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to read DListed.




.

No comments: