Thursday, February 14, 2008

ack!

It is ValenDrunk day here at m.lady headquarters.

Having drunk (drank?) a significant amount of white zin (cc knows, sorry about that drunkity drunkness on the phone, cc), I decided it would be a good time to write some shit for an upcoming reading series that the Hunter and I are working on (post soon to come announcing Chicago's newest most awesomist short-short/mini-fiction reading series!), I discovered that Google has made GoogleDocs PINK! everything is PINK and there's a tag at the top of the page (PINK) that says "Happy Valentine's Day!"

oh puke

I will write my genius anyway, but seriously, pink and hearts and whatnot? Any other day and I'd be all "hearts!!!!!"

but not today

not on Valendrunk day

Google, you bitches iz crazy.

These are pictures of me being drunk and dancing around my apt on ValenDrunk day:







.

No comments: