Wednesday, December 12, 2007

proof that 2007 is ending with a foot on my neck

so I've been having a bad week. obviously.

but I try to wake up with a positive attitude

only to get piddled on throughout the day

but today went pretty well

went to the doctor today, cute doctor, that's nice

work didn't suck

then I got home and there was a letter from my landlord

my last check bounced

Impossible!

why impossible?

because I keep a "buffer" in my account

and when I say buffer I mean enough to keep me afloat for about 3 months if I were to lose my job, I would still be able to pay rent, utilities, etc and a little extra just in case

so with a three MONTH buffer, how did the check bounce?

I checked my account, the money's there and there was money when the check was supposed to clear

the only explanation I can think of is that I forgot to sign it or something awesome like that.

it just seems this is the week, no month, to poo all over m.lady

I anticipate that tomorrow I will get mugged

and Friday I will find out that I have TB

and Saturday, well let's not look forward to Saturday.




.

No comments: