Wednesday, November 21, 2007

TGIW

I like Wednesdays because no matter how terrible the beginning is, I know I can look forward to "Top Model" and "Project Runway" and go ahead and think of that what you will, but it makes this day bearable.

In better thoughts, I went home this past weekend to celebrate the 40th wedding anniversary of my parents.




















Ain't they cute?


And in writerly news, I'm at the start of a submission bonanza! I have decided to just get all of my shit (stories) together and send them all away. All of them. Every single one. And even if that means that in a few months, I will have a mailbox filled with rejection letters, at least I feel like I'm doing something with my time beyond honing my mah jong skills.

Also, sending all of those stories out, finishing up my thesis, and all will finally give me time and space (hopefully) to get back to that crazy of crazy ideas. The Palindrome! Ahhh Ha!





.

No comments: