Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I got a letter in my mailbox

Today I got a letter, a real letter in my mailbox from a good friend on the east coast. Joy!

Also, I was looking at the site meter for this here blog (don't know why, I only have 1.5 readers) and found that someone Googled me, thereby finding this blog. Flattered, I was.

Anyway, been inspired by the Hunter.
She is taking part in a self-portrait-a-day for 365 days project. I have decided to join in this little project. I posted 4 pics so far at flickr. Check it out.

Here's day 4:



















I tried to do like one of those cameo necklaces. And, my my my, is that a touch of osteoporosis I see?! Weee!

Last night I watched "Victoria Beckham: Coming to America" and I am not ashamed in any way to say that I love that woman. Pish posh (ha!) to the haters. We could have an argument about this, but I'd win. So just, come on over to the Posh side. It's sunny here.

In other news, I fell asleep at work today. And when I say "at work today" I mean in the middle of the sales floor (not on the floor, we have a couch). Ah, me. If I were any more productive they'd have to name this city after me.

dear god, that song reminds me of high school and driving around Lake Owasso.

also, when I grow up, I want to be Patti Smith, only dressier.

No comments: