Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hellooooo Lovah!

My new shoes!

A touch of brogue, a touch of crimson ribbon, a touch (3 inches) of heel, and a whole ton of pretty!

Pardon the contrast, I'm not on my own computer and had to borrow a camera to take this shot.
















here's another angle:




















I can't wait to pair these with stockings and skirts and leggings and every single item of clothing I own because I'm never taking them off! (Although, they are currently in the "breaking in" stage and I think I can't feel my toes anymore.)

Shoe purchase inspired by this post (I couldn't get those shoes out of my head!) and this gal.


In other news, I'm used to having 2-3 visits per day, but then I went and posted about bangs vs. curly hair and it's like $1 drink night up in here! Wild.

No comments: