Tuesday, July 24, 2007

H-H-H-Hold up!

Last night I watched "Age of Love" (vom) and the 20-something girl, Amanda, is everything I never want to be/can't believe I ever was. She's 25 or 26 and she is on a dating show. She knows she's on a dating show. She knows the guy she's been "dating" for the last 6 days is also "dating" several other women. Yet, she is sure that she is "falling" for this guy. So far, I've just seen her as a lost and love-struck girl. Then, THEN, last night, while they guy is having some romantic private time with another women she, a) follows them into the woods and then b) crawls into his tent to wait for him (!!!). Plus, she has fake boobs and teeth. Someone, please!, give this girl some self-esteem. The end.


In other news, I've been real good at keeping up with the self-portrait project. Here's a week in review:












Because it's true, that's why.

No comments: