Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Don't have a cow, man

So, because I have nothing but time and a mild ability to alter images using my computer...

Did you know that The Simpsons movie website, allows you to create your own image as an avatar?

This is me, so says The Simpsons movie website:




















But I don' t think it's quite accurate, although, I do think the animated me is kind of hot, if I do say so myself (and I just did). But the pants are all kinds of high waisted, the shoes bordering on orthopedic, and the shirt collar dangerously close to becoming a mock turtleneck. (And what's up with the lazy eye?)

So I used my spare time (got nothin' but!) to do a little alteration:




















Now, that's more like it. I couldn't believe that the website doesn't allow an avatar, glasses, skirts, or tattoos! Blasphemy! I mean, what kind of virtual online society are they trying to create?!


No comments: