Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Butterfly in the sky, I can go twice as high































When I was younger than I am now (ah, but I was so much older then), I *loved* the kids show, "Reading Rainbow," hosted by LeVar Burton.

I was always late for things because I just *had* to watch the reviews that the kids had for books that they had just read. My mom would be yelling, yelling for me and I'd be all "just a minute!" (But of course in a really sweet, respectful kind of way.)

What does that have to do with anything? (Other than the thought that if/when I get another cat/and/or/dog I will name him/her LeVar Burton)

Hey, check it out, I've got a story, "I Got Your Back (interlude for the be-fri)," online in the lovely "Word Riot."

























1 comment:

Player of words said...

yeah for you :-)