Wednesday, November 01, 2006

if I was a radio...and who's to say I'm not (part 1)

  • "Bridges and Balloons" The Decemberists (Joanna Newsom cover)
  • "Flyin' " Regina Spektor
  • "Children of the Revolution" T.Rex
  • "Anthems for a Seventeen Year Old Girl" Broken Social Scene
  • "I Don't Feel Like Dancin' " The Scissor Sisters
  • "Are You That Somebody" Alliyah
  • "Human" The 6ths
  • "White Daisy Passing" Rocky Votolato
  • "Standing in the Way of Control" The Gossip
  • " 'Cause I Love Her" The Brian Jonestown Massacre
  • "As Tears Go By" Marianne Faithful
  • "Thinking of Dream I Had" The Walkmen
  • "Always on My Mind" Elvis Presley
  • "The Book of Right-On" Joanna Newsom
  • "Ante Up" MOP
  • "Steady Rollin' " Two Gallants
  • "The Wildwood Flower" The Carter Family
  • "As I Rise" The Decemberists
  • "Van Helsing Boombox" Man Man
  • "Jews for Jesus Blues" Clem Snide
  • "Creep" Damien Rice
  • "Make Out Fall Out Make Up Love is All
  • "A Minor Incident" Badly Drawn Boy
  • "I'm Just Raw" Lyrics Born

No comments: