Wednesday, May 03, 2006

something like this is words we never use

Happiness is sold in late night infomercials

and I buy into the idea that I am an

overenthusiastic actor in an ugly sweater

and you are some new invention that will

create juice like I've never seen before

"wow!"

You're the most spectacular thing that I've ever seen!(!!)


--you can't quote me on that--

quotes are what we use when we don't know what we mean
you know what I mean?


Notes in pocket:
  • a few days ago an 83 year old Korean woman started talking to me on the train
  • she told me to work hard becuase writing is "very hard...very hard"
  • A man cried in front of me today, becuase he had just gotten eye drops, but still
  • I stood really really very quite close to Jackson Pollack's "Greyed Rainbow" and I totally and completely understood

This is a still frame from a video I'm working on:
















This song is quite appropriate to this evening (Thanks, Said the Gramophone):

No comments: