Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Plus one is no minus

I can write on the bus. I can write on the train. I can write in my bedroom. I can write sitting under a tree. I can write in a coffeeshop. I can write at a music show. I can write in the shower. I can write just before I go to sleep. I can write when I'm sober. I can write when I'm not. I can write by the window. I can write on the street. I can write at work. I can write in the shampoo aisle. I can write in the kitchen. I can write while doing laundry. I can write while I make my lunch. I can write in a big notebook. I can write in a pocket notebook. I can write on a laptop. I can write on a post-it note. I can write in the morning. I can write late at night. I can write on paper. I can write on the wall. I can write in ink. I can write in condiments. I can write upside down and backwards. I can write cursive. I can type very fast. I can write in summer. I can write in snow. I can write in silence. And I can write in the middle of a very loud crowd. Point is, I can't not write.



















wrote that on the 50 going north

  • Travis Morrison used to be the lead singer of the Dismemberment Plan.
  • He was always Travis Morrison.

1 comment:

Player of words said...

some of us were born in '72