Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm not crazy. I'm just a little bit bored.

So I've been hearing a lot of "no" lately.

"Your idea of how I'm supposed to write"

Those aren't my words and I think that's why I understand/you understand/we all understand how it feels to not be what your supposed to be.

"supposed to" is almost as awful as "prose poem"
curse words

So, what are we supposed to do with all of these nos?
Accept them, hold them, and hug them.
Cuddle them and kiss them goodnight?

I remember seeing an interview with John Lennon and he was describing the moment he met Yoko Ono. She had an installation that asked the viewer to climb a ladder and use the provided maginfying glass to read what was written on the ceiling.




All that was written was the word "yes."

Now, I don't know what you think of Yoko, but that's some good shit.















m.lady, is this written in your house somewhere?
maybe, yes


T h e R o s e b u d s
This song is very, very pretty
enjoy
pretend your riding your bike at dusk
at the very tip-top end of spring

actually, I'm going to throw out a second Rosebuds song, because they like to mix it up

No comments: