Monday, February 13, 2006

There is this woman. And she is singing. And I just want her to stop.

So I was going to do this whole post on process and give you (all 3 of you) a peek into my artistic process from post-it note on wall to scribbling in yellow legal pad to rough draft of story. Yes, I was actually going to share a rough draft. But the Internet is being dumb today and won't let me upload any images. Images were key to me sharing my process.

Maybe next time.

Today was a good day, in all other areas.
  • It is cold, but the sun is shining.
  • I had an advising appointment today, to discuss my writing
  • At the end of the appointment, my advisor, Captain Hard-Ass, said to me "You're tough."
  • "You're tough" is a compliment and I smiled all the way to the train.

A while ago, sometime in December 2005, I posted that Sad Robot Records was defunk. That is a false lie. They still exist.

Carissa's Wierd was a band on Sad Robot Records
They are not a band any more
But the members are still making music
There is a li'l tribute page on MySpace
This song is by Carissa's Wierd
It's a Valentine's song
Happy Valentine's Day, you stinkers.

No comments: