Monday, January 23, 2006

If I was a robot, would you hold my hand? Of course!

Today was a strange kind of dreamy where am I ah well at least the sky is blue kind of day. Again, I wore my fall jacket. The cold is mostly gone and I was able to go for a nice stroll (or three).


It also occurred to me today that it would be really nice to have an m.lady robot to live certain parts of my life for me. Such as bumping in to people I really don't want to bump into. And flirting. And also zits. If the robot could deal with zits, that would be good. So if anyone knows of a good mechanic... maybe we can work on something together and create a fresh-faced, flirtatious, not bumping in to people version of me.

The best news of the day is that I was able to make a robot patch for my friend and I think it is my best so far. It is the Lady of Guadalupe and it's pretty big, the biggest patch yet. I took a picture of the sketch and the finished patch and I will hopefully post the pics in the next couple of days, because, dammit, I'm really happy with the end result.

Hagiographic: (n) biography of saints



This is my song to celebrate the day. It's all kinds of schizo and strange, but leaves you with a fairly happy feeling. Just like my day.

(CC, click on the damn link, you'll like the song.)

7 comments:

cc said...

You are, it seems, the boss...of me. Crap.

boxxo said...

i like hagiographic

SexualEnhance said...

It's hard to find information on acne on the internet that is as accurate as yours. I had came across acne that actually explains acne in more depth. Cheers.

sexedman said...

Learning about zits has been a passion of mine. It's always good to see other sites interested in the same thing. One site I found helpful is zits They don't cover all of the subject, but cover quit a bit. Thanks for providing such good information for all to enjoy. From all of us here in New York, have a great year.

Enlargement said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. I found you while searching for clearpores. I have a site on clearpores located here, clearpores Maybe you can stop by sometime.

sexedman said...

I have a similar website linked to clearpores Come by some time.
I undoubtedly fancy your site, I bookmarked it! This information is fantastic stuff.

Enlargement said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I like the blog. I was searching for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here. Feel free to check mine out also pimples